MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: A few special thankyous

Monday, December 18, 2006

A few special thankyous

I've got a couple of special thankyou's to give out today.


Firstly thanks to a naughty panty girl
*cough Rachy cough* that bought me a vibrator for Xmas *grins* I'm trying it out TONIGHT hopefully hehe...
And also to an anonymous buyer who bought me Mr Ben and a great sounding book called The Magic Of Pants!


I look forward to reading it, and i wish i knew who sent it to me, but i have a good idea...

Also! A HUGE thankyou to the gorgeous people that nominated
me for a couple of Pantyhog awards, it seems that i'm up for


Best new seller, Best butt, Best personality
And a HUGE well done to the other pantygirls that picked up between one and a huge TWELVE nominations each!


Including
Rachy
Miami
Kate
Anna
Molly
Cindy
Jess
Heather
Joyce
And Stacy


The voting starts soon, so watch out, vote once per day, and make sure you support your own pantie girls, and the ones you think deserve recognition.
RACHY FOR BEST LEGS!

Xxx Fetish Kitten xxX

Visit my ebare auctions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home