MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Panty Hog Awards are here again!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Panty Hog Awards are here again!

Its nomination time at UsedPantyPotal (pantyhog) once again, and that means its up to you to go over and put forward your favourite girls to be recognised for all their hard work. Now i heard a rumour from some of my buyers and friends, and one of two fellow pantie girls that they might have put me up for best Arse!...
*arches an eyebrow* I'm really really pleased of course, but very surprised. Of course if any of you want to be nice and nominate me for anything else i'm not going to complain *winks*

I've made half of my own recommendations, though i'm still stumped for some of them. This year there are alot more catagories than last year.
These include...
  • Panty seller of the year
  • Best panty selling personality
  • Best panty packaging
  • Best individual website
  • Hottest/best photos
  • Best/most interesting blog
  • Prettiest pussy
  • Best breasts
  • Best butt
  • Best legs
  • Friendliest to new buyers
  • Most helpful to new sellers
There are more, but i've mentioned about 2/3rds for you to get your head around.
Why not have a think, and go and vote for you favourites. And dont forget to go back later and vote when all the nominations have been tallied!

Now, I have to make a nomination page and pick one photo to have beside it, and i'm completely stumped. For anyone who has pictures of mine if there are any you think would be good let me know! At the moment i'm thinking about the ones below (along with a few other short listed) and i'd love to have some feedback as to which you think would work best.
Dont let me down pretty people. Xxx xxX
(click on any of the photos to make them bigger)




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Kez!

I like the 1st and 3rd pics because they really show off your whole body - your bum is gorgeous (and I sooo didn't nominate it...*ahem* :P) but so is the rest of your body and I think people should see your gorgeous tiny waist and curvy hips!

Hope this helps sweetie!
Rachy
xx

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kez, well i would say numbers 1 or 3 ;)
Mike
xx

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kez, having a second look and i also love # 2 as well, god girl too many choices!!!!
Mike
xx

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kez Babe
I like them all, but that ass is very special.
Steve
x x x

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My good friend Rachy asked some of her friends to pop over to see your site recently. So here I am and I wish you all the very best. Hope I am not too late Kez, but of your photographs, I prefer number one. I note you do not wish to be recognised and I respect that decision. No 1 shows your body well without the need to blur your eyes to keep your anonimity. I find that more natural. Hope that helps.

Nick
xx

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home