MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Xmas is coming...and so am I

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Xmas is coming...and so am I

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm one of those people who really loves Christmas. I wake up early on christamas day full of excitement, not just because of the presents, oh no. But also because i get to see the people i really care about all in one place. Lots of food, house strwen with wrapping paper, the dog trying to eat your new teddybear, merry drinking and of course running off with your partner (or somebodies elses if you are so inclined) for a fantastic Xmas fumble in a snowy alleyway...

I got so excited about Xmas this year that i couldnt resist shopping for treats and sweets for family and friends as well as all my pantie buyers. There are of course going to be special auctions for whole sexy santa style outfits as well as candy cane treats coupled with photo sets (cant wait to shoot that one) and a whole host of other things that i wont tell you about now...
You are just going to have to be good girls and boys and wait...

Why not come and visit me there either at my store or in the forums.
We are currently playing a game of Hotseat...All questions asked to the victim they have to answer completely and unashamedly truthfully. Its turning out to be pretty revealing already.
I have a sneaking suspicion that i might just be up next. So get your thinking caps on, and come join in the fun.
And while you are at it come to my auctions, and make my Xmas alot more exciting! (click on the link)

Xxx Honey xxX

My Xmas Store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home