MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Sex, Undies and Lazy bedroom days...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sex, Undies and Lazy bedroom days...


This morning i woke up with every intention of having a productive day. I had washing to do, phone calls to make, emails to send, work to edit, shopping to do, blogs to write...You get the idea. I managed to get the emailing done, go shopping (rather distractedly thanks to my lover and a leash), sort out my devil Domme costume for a Hallowe'en party this weekend (more about that later) ...and then...DISTRACTION!

Whilst typing away and getting ready to post on blogger i felt a hand wrap around my waist, a biting kiss nibbling at my neck and the occasional lick at my collar. My libido kicked in and i felt myself squirming in my seat, work suddenly seeming rather unimportant. Without a word he half passionately dragged half spirited me into the bedroom...bent me over, skirt up, panties aside. No preamble, no foreplay. I wanted him, and a pussy fucking wasnt going to cut it in my urgent mood.

When i'm in an
"I need to be fucked, and NOW" state of mind nothing can match having my cheeks pulled apart, him driving into my arse powerfully and without preparation. YES it hurts like hell -at first hehe-, and I'm always sore for a few days afterwards but its worth it. Having your partner wrap a rope or dressing gown chord around your waist to pull you back harder and harder, stretching and filling deeper and deeper... We spent the rest of the day in sweet sweaty coitus, mixing fluids, tasting each other and making a Thorough mess of my undies. (I hope you enjoy them James, they are packed and on their way to you tomorrow... i know how much you like having a mans mess in them too..hehe) Its crazy how you can loose an entire day just laying in bed being totally indulgent.

Xxx Honey xxX

The panties in this blog are for sale. They £15/$25 for 24 hours wear with a photo, handwritten note and free delivery to the UK. Email me for more information or to order a different pair.
mistress_honey@hotmail.com OR keziah@outsider.org.uk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home