MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: The attack of the moustachioed panty hunter...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The attack of the moustachioed panty hunter...

(Re posted)

There comes a time in every kinky girl’s life to start blogging…And my time is now. I am now no longer a Blog virgin, and as good as it feels I can’t help but think, “Damn…I’m really running out of virginities”

So there goes this particular virtual cherry with a pink and black pop! And as tempting as it is to do the usual simpering and preening introduction beginning "Hi!!! My Namez ********!?! And I tink dis place is SUPER and evry fing and so are you!?! And SO Am I!" ...I'll keep it nice and simple...mainly because i hate the Cunts that write like that. Learn how to type, get yourself a dictionary and get out of the house occasionally.

Anyway...I decided to finally jump on the Blog bandwagon for a couple of reasons.

1) To have a place to bitch, moan, and post.
2) To share my experiences of all things life, love, sex and fetish.
3) And to get around to selling my copious amounts of underwear…

I originally had the idea (like thousands of other women) a few years ago, though mine came to me whilst sitting on top of a leather spanking horse in a back street club in Vauxhall. After a long nights exertion and playing I was relishing the sweet, wet, sticky feeling of my panties clinging to my skin…and was rudely interrupted by a moustachioed man wearing a leather thong and a smile. He wanted to smell my crotch, or at least my panties, heck…he’d settle for a closer look at them. As he stared at my puzzled and amused expression he quickly changed tactic.
“I’ll give you £20 for your knickers!…” He blurted with a blush.
Strangely I turned him down, got off the by then damp leather horse and hightailed it off to the bar. Back at home, as I peeled off the sopping, blood red, lace panties and dropped them into a little heap on the floor I couldn’t help but wonder why I had said no to him. My pretty panties looked so lonely on the floor, destined for the washing hamper to have the heady scent of a night’s perving washed away forever. I picked the small scrap of lace up and lay down on the bed, letting it fall between my legs…would they have had a better home with him? I felt my pussy clench as I thought of him taking them home, smelling them, smelling me, wanting me but unable to have me. As dawn started to creep in my window, I played with myself…all the while thinking about what he would have done whilst smelling and licking my sodden panties…
Right! Enough of that for now…

In the next few Blogs I will be telling true stories and posting the first few panties up for sale, along with prices and specials. Though while you wait don’t be afraid to email me with requests. Special packages will be made for those paying attention to my wish list.
Until the next Blog, Happy Perving

XxxHoneyxxx

mistress_honey@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home