MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Gratuitous pantie shot!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gratuitous pantie shot!

Yesterday i decided to go through my underwear drawer and see just how much underwear i had left, and if it was time to go out shopping. Christmas is coming and even though i have picked up three or four pairs of Xmas undies i'm itching to go buy a special one off outfit for the ebanned auctions.

So...I opened up my underwear drawer...and the picture you can see here is a quarter of its contents strewn about my bed.
So i dont TECHNICALLY need any more panties...I have enough to keep a Catholic girls school happy for at least a month or two...
But you know tomorrow i'll be coming back home with at least half a dozen more.

Xxx Honey xxX

mistress_honey@hotmail.com
Visit me at Usedpantyworld under the name FetishKitten


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home