MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Why become a pantie seller?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why become a pantie seller?


Part of the reason I became a panty seller is down to my own little perversions and fetishes. Growing up I admired the beautiful burlesque dancers in their tight corsetts and frilly panties, and old movie stars that were on 30ft screens in their silk negligees commanding the audiences attention with the hint of breast or sheer fabrics showing enough to titilate and tease. The art of Tease is a fabulous power to have. To have someone totally enraptured by the merest hint of the whole package, someone willing to worship you for your words, how you say them, and the tiny bit of sexuality you throw their way...Heaven.

As I got older my fascination with underwear only got stronger, not only was I still enthralled with burlesque and the screen Godesses, I was also experimenting with boys and girls and underwear. Most people before they lept into bed in their teens played through their clothing, it was a safe way of being sexual without going the whole way. I quickly realised that dry humping through my panties really really turned me on. I'm sure its all related to my fancination with teasing. It teased us both, being so close and yet so far...
Even now i'm older and wiser I love playing through my panties alone or with my partner...Its even sexier now because i choose to do it for fun rather than it being the only thing i can do.

So, selling my panties gives me an excuse to play with myself through my underwear, allows me to go buy more beautiful things with an excuse (and pantie shopping really is one of my favourite things to do) and also having guys and girls getting off on the smell, taste and sight of me and my panties is so so sexy. I love the power, i love the control, i love the tease, i love guys, subs and sissies wearing my panties and sending me photos...And i LOVE selling my panties.

Xxx Honey xxX mistress_honey@hotmail.com

(email me to place an order or to chat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home