MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Satin dresses are the way to go

Friday, December 08, 2006

Satin dresses are the way to go

Christmas is just a stones throw away and I've still got so much left to do.
But i still put aside a day to take lots of lovely pictures for you guys and dolls.
I bought this red satin dress and santas hat specially, and i think it strangely suits me...
I thought it might clash like a bitch with my hair, but as most of the red and pink dye is fading
it doesnt go too badly *grins* I've just put up loads of new auctions on ebare
So why not run over there, take a look and see if anything takes your fancy...
If you cant see something you'd like drop me an email and request something.
OR if you are feeling VERY generous and lovely (hint hint) why not either give me a little
pressie yourself, either via amazon or Nochex. Just dont forget to email me to let me know so i can thankyou personally.

This dress will be going up soon along with the fishnets i'm wearing, the thong underneath and a candy cane pussy pop for an Xmas treat. The usual photos and kissed note will be sent also.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now i`d love to find you under my xmas tree dressed like that ;)

Mike

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home