MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Soft, Fuscia pink satin panties...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Soft, Fuscia pink satin panties...

I'd like to send out a little Xmas Karma and point you in the direction of a great panty seller and friend, Rachy. So many in the Pantie community will go out of their way to help you, wether you are a buyer or seller, and they really dont have to. Its just a really friendly attitude that so many at PantyHog and Ebare share. But Rachy has gone above the call of duty and just been a fucking stellar person. So thanks hunny. I know you'll hate me for writing so much about you, but tough, deal with it woman ;o)

Now, back to panties, panties and more panties. I'd like to offer the reader of my blog first dibs on this gorgeous pair of satiny undies, tie sided, fuscia pink and easily adaptable to your size if you want to wear them yourself.
I will wear this pair for you for 24 hours, make sure i have at least 3 orgasms, give you the photos here in larger format unpixellated, and take a whole new set just for you of me wearing them. The price is £15 plus any little bit extra you want to add for Xmas. Email me at mistress_honey@hotmail.com if you wish to give them a good home, or order something else.


So soft and pretty
With little ribbon ties at the side...
They sit so snugly between my cheeks

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Grrrr* Yes I do hate you Kez...but not for the comments (I just dislike you a little for them :P), I hate you cos I'm jealous of your sweet ass! :D

But seriously, thanks so much for your kind words! You really are a star!

Oh and thanks for letting my use that sexy pic, I know my guys will love it ;)

Rachy
xx

12:44 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hi Kesia

Guess you have met my favourite pantie girl, Rachy. Isn't she just scrumptious.

Saw those beautiful fuscia pink panties on your delightful bum. Not only does Rachy have a great bum she also recognises one :-)

Nick

12:51 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hi Kesiah

Just popped over from my favourite panty girl, Rschy . She asked her guys to send you love which I am most happy to do.

You now know Rachy. Isn't she a scrumptious girl. She has a beautiful body and obviously recognises one too. Those pink panties look really great on you, and what a figure too.

nick

1:05 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hi Kesiah

Just popped over from my favourite panty girl, Rschy . She asked her guys to send you love which I am most happy to do.

You now know Rachy. Isn't she a scrumptious girl. She has a beautiful body and obviously recognises one too. Those pink panties look really great on you, and what a figure too.

nick

1:06 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Rachy certainly knows a nice bum when she sees one. she has asked her guys to send their love and that I certainly do. Congratulations on your site. I hope it goes swimmingly.

Nick

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home