MyGen Profile Generator
MyGen Profile Generator
Fetish Kitten: Whats my flavour?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Whats my flavour?

I've never really held much stock in the online personality tests, to me most of the are rediculous and really very inaccurate. People see in them what they'd like to believe or ask everyone around them willing to listen
"Ohhh Is that what i'm like?! I dont know...Oooh, I think it is, sort of..."
A friend linked me to a tickle test to determine your own personal TASTE.
Not you view but your actual flavour. In a moment of madness i took the test and was really suprised to find that my flavour was...

Mmm ... cinnamon! Fiery and intoxicating, you add a spicy flavour to a wide variety of dishes from apple pies to pork chops. They don't call you red-hot for nothing! You're passionate and creative, an impulsive person who puts your heart and soul into everything you do. You definitely know how to have fun -- in fact, your adventurous, spontaneous tendencies might even be called explosive. And you're not afraid to speak your mind, either; your hot-blooded nature won't stand for secrecy or repression. You're all about going with your gut feelings, expressing yourself, and living in the now. Exhilarating and intense, you're a truly tasty treat.

And the funny thing about that?
My first name in Hebrew means "Spicey Cinnamon bush of the desert"
How perculiar...

Xmas is coming! Visit my Amazon.co.uk wishlist for ideas and if you feel like being generous *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home